510/163 Fitzroy Street,
St Kilda, VIC 3182
$1,195 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2614980
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
The perfect one bedroom!
Come and live in this beautiful near new one bedroom apartment at the stunning, state of the art Halo apartments. Located right opposite Albert Park, all you need to do is move in and start enjoying the lifestyle.
* Security entrance to building and two lifts
* Generous open plan lounge with plenty of natural light
* Private and bright balcony
* Sleek, ultra-modern kitchen with Miele appliances (including dishwasher) and loads of cupboard space
* Double bedroom with built in wardrobes
* Stylish and sparkling bathroom
* European laundry
* Energy-efficient inverted air conditioning systems
* Basement storage cage
Enjoy the vitality of St Kilda's caf, bar and restaurant precinct, close proximity to the beach and the convenience of public transport at your doorstep.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Kilda
Lifestyle in St Kilda
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 510/163 Fitzroy Street, St Kilda. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: reverse cycle air-conditioning and air-conditioning.