509/39 Kent Road,
Mascot, NSW 2020
$2,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4255938
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Deposit Taken!! Spectacular fifth Apartment, Feat. Study Room Area!!
Available IMMEDIATELY!! Move into Wings - super modern and spacious apartment, located in one of Mascot's premier residential district. Located a 2 minuted walk to Mascot Train Station. Situated minutes away from M5 Motorway and General Homes Drive - ideal residents if you require easy direct access to City, South West corridor, South Western Suburbs and various primary and high schools.
Featuring tiled living areas, this apartment contains an open plan living area, with ducted air-conditioning modern, NBN connectivity, modern tiled bathrooms and kitchen, and balcony perfect for that morning or afternoon coffee. Situated in a near new developed complex with building manager services, security intercom and elevator facilities.
Property Investors Alliance is delighted to present this exciting near new complex that maybe just be the answer to all your property hunting woes.
This accommodation comprises:
- Practical open living space - tiled throughout
- Bathroom - including separate bath / showers
- Car Space - allocated
- Laundry - Internal facility including dryer
- Kitchen - gas stove facility and dishwasher
Don't Miss Out!! Have your application completed, along with supporting documents during or before you inspect!
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mascot
Lifestyle in Mascot
You could be living at 509/39 Kent Road, Mascot before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.