Units from $440 per week
509-511 Rode Road,
Chermside, QLD 4032
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3519211
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 WEEKS' RENT FREE + $500 GIFT VOUCHER, ONLY TWO UNITS REMAINING!!
Park Apartments ... Brand New 2 Bedroom Contemporary Units for Rent.
ONLY TWO UNITS REMAINING!
2 WEEKS' RENT FREE + $500 GIFT VOUCHER offer for 12 month leases
Located a stone's throw away from St Vincent Private and Prince Charles Hospital and just minutes from the Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre.
These apartments feature open-plan tiled living spaces, carpet to the spacious bedrooms, ensuite to master bedroom, large balconies, reverse cycle air-conditioning, gourmet kitchen with Caesar Stone bench-tops and stainless steel appliances.
* Two extra-large carpeted bedrooms
* Two quality bathrooms finished to a high standard
* Gourmet kitchen with Caesar Stone bench-tops and stainless steel appliances
* Large open plan living
* Large balcony
* Separate laundry with dryer installed
* Secure parking bays and visitor parking
* 12 minute drive to the CBD via Inner City Bypass
* 10 minute drive to the Airport via M7 Airport Link
* PLEASE NOTE: SOME UNITS HAVE TWO CAR SPACES
Would you like to view this property?
Please click the blue Book an Inspection Time' button to book for an inspection or register your interest.
** PLEASE ENSURE REGISTRATIONS ARE DONE THROUGH THE BOOK AN INSPECTION BUTTON SO THAT OUR OFFICE CAN NOTIFY YOU OF ANY TIME CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS **
*To obtain an Application Form, please contact Ray White Chermside on 07 3350 1800*
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Chermside
Lifestyle in Chermside
Want to live in Chermside? 509-511 Rode Road, Chermside could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how