509/220 Melbourne Street,
South Brisbane, QLD 4101
$2,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 16th December 2020
Rent ID: 4112511
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
SPACIOUS BALCONY OVER LOOK WEST END CENTRAL!
Come and inspect this massive, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit in the heart of South Brisbane.
Located in the popular West End Central Apartments, this fully furnished property is set among cafes, restaurants, bars, shopping and more and is just moments to South Bank, South Brisbane entertainment district, local Universities and the CBD.
- Large, open plan living area with air conditioning
- Good size entertainers balcony flowing nicely from the living area
- Modern kitchen with quality appliances and fully stocked with all the kitchen essentials
- 3 good size bedrooms each with built in robes plus ensuite and air conditioning in the main
- Second tidy bathroom with tub and laundry combined
- Plenty of storage throughout this property
- 2 secure spots in basement car park
- Secure building with reception, foyer, lift access, pool, sauna, BBQ areas and gym
Contact us quickly to arrange your inspection. Won't last long!
To apply for the property click on this link! https://2apply.com.au/agency?n=Metrocity
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Brisbane
Lifestyle in South Brisbane
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with intercom, balcony, and outdoor entertainment. 509/220 Melbourne Street, South Brisbane is perfect for the growing family.