5.09/107 Cambridge Street,
Collingwood, VIC 3066
$3,300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th April 2020
Rent ID: 3216217
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
This is Collingwood!
ARRANGE AN INSPECTION NOW! TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION OR EMAIL AGENT. YOU CAN CHOOSE YOUR OWN TIME TO INSPECT. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, DELAYS, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT.
Welcome to 107 Cambridge Street!
Located in the historic Foy and Gibson' precinct, this near new two bedroom apartments is the newest addition to this thriving and highly sought after suburb.
Seamlessly morphing into the current 1880's warehouse facade, apartments feature:
- Spacious and light filled open plan living and dining areas opening onto your balcony
- Gourmet kitchens with a clever, seamless extension of kitchen bench top into dining table, as well as abundant amounts of storage
- Two spacious bedrooms with mirrored built-in-robes
- Stylish bathroom with European laundry
- Dark timber flooring in the kitchen, living and dining
- Security entry and remote underground parking
- Excellent communal facilities including stunning library and lobby area
1km to Melbourne CBD
400 m to Smith Street cafes and shopping
350m to trams
2.5km to Melbourne University
Some images are from our display and are indicative only, please register to inspect.
A car stacker system is installed in the building of this property. Not all vehicles are suitable. Vehicles cannot exceed 2 ton in weight, cannot exceed 1.8m in height and cannot exceed 4.8m in length. A car stacker induction will also be required through the OC prior to use. Cost of this is approximately $150 and will need to be borne upon the approved tenant.
Prior to each resident moving into or out of the 107 Cambridge Street apartments a $750.00 cash bond will be paid to the Building Management team. This bond is refundable provided that there are no damages upon moving into your apartment. This will be arranged directly with the Owner's Corporation and building management.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Collingwood
Lifestyle in Collingwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Collingwood? 5.09/107 Cambridge Street, Collingwood could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how