508/2 St Georges Terrace,
Perth, WA 6000
$1,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4163052
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Location location location!
This 1x1 apartment stylish apartment on St Georges Terrace is sure to impress!
The location offers you immediate access to Perths best shopping, restaurants and bars, as well as being only a short stroll to Langley Park and the bonus of having the St Georges Terrace and Hay Street bus routes at your doorstep.
-1 bedroom 1 bathroom
-Ducted air conditioning
-Communal courtyard and garden area
-Cafe's and Restaurants at your doorstep
-An abundance of cupboards and storage
-Built in mirrored robes to bedroom
No onsite parking.
TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY:
1. Please send an inquiry through this website
2. You'll receive a text or email to a book a viewing, please click the link and follow the prompts
3. You'll receive a text or email confirming that you're registered to attend the next available viewing time
Please ensure you register for any bookings to be notified of any delays, cancellations or changes to the viewing time.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Perth
Lifestyle in Perth
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 508/2 St Georges Terrace, Perth. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: balcony, air-conditioning, and ducted.