508/668 Bourke Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,955 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4193437
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fully furnished in perfect location
Fully furnished this spacious two bedroom apartment is full of light. Perfectly located in the 'New York' end of town you will enjoy immediate access to all of the CBD`s very best shopping and dining experiences. In the heart of the city you, can hop on a free tram and enjoy an evening's entertainment at one of Melbourne theatres, cinemas or sporting stadiums. Or relax at home in the quiet of this ever popular building. Set back from the street and overlooking the exclusive tennis court and swimming pool.
This spacious north facing residence comprises of;
- Two bedrooms with built in robes and queen sized beds, master with ensuite
- Modern Galley kitchen with gas cooking, generous bench space, dishwasher. Fully equipped
- Spacious living room opens onto the large north facing balcony
- modern bathroom
- Split system heating and cooling
The building features a heated pool and tennis court, a gym, BBQ area Concierge and security services.
Fully equipped with furniture including, couch, TV, washing machine, dining table and more.
Immaculately presented and perfectly positioned in one of the world's most liveable cities.
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Melbourne? 508/668 Bourke Street, Melbourne could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.