More apartments coming soon!
508/178 Livingstone Road,
Marrickville, NSW 2204
$2,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3481747
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
North-Facing 2-Bedroom Apartment with Parking in Marrick and Co.
Welcome to Marrick and Co. by Mirvac
Designed to welcome true community living, residents will benefit from Award-Winning Marrickville Library and community hub featuring shared spaces, a children's playground and caf. At the centre of Marrick and Co in The Common, a tree lined lawn where you can gather for picnics, be active or lie back and relax.
This 5th floor, Mirvac apartment features:
- Well-appointed bedrooms with floor-to-ceiling built-in wardrobes
- Functional living and dining area, ideal for entertaining
- Quality kitchen with stone benchtops and built-in appliances
- Functional bathrooms with plenty of vanity storage
- Private North facing balcony, with access from living room
- Internal laundry with dryer included
- Secure car space and storage cage included
- Ducted A/C, video intercom and NBN connectivity
- Resident access to rooftop terrace with BBQ, pizza oven, garden and seating area
- Onsite building management, 700m to Marrickville Train Station and 1km from Woolworths Marrickville
For more information please contact Real Estate Services by Mirvac on 02 8588 8888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org - Your exclusive agents!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Marrickville
Lifestyle in Marrickville
Walk to everything from 508/178 Livingstone Road, Marrickville. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.