507/63-67 Bouverie Street,
Carlton, VIC 3053
Rent ID: 3984536
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
POSITION PERFECT - Flexible Lease Term Available
It is a requirement that all tenants register & attend the inspection for an application to be completely processed. By confirming your registration, you will instantly be informed via email of any updates, changes, or cancellations for your appointment. If you do not confirm for an inspection you will run the risk of the inspection being changed/cancelled without receiving email notifications and updates.
**Please note that if you request an inspection outside of the advertised open times, it is not an automatically confirmed booking. A member of our team will review your request and be in contact**
Step into this modern and immaculately-presented two-bedroom apartment in Carlton, located just walking distance to all your daily necessities.
We are excited to welcome you to Unit 507 - boasting floor-to-ceiling windows, well-lit interiors and a private balcony sure to impress. Apply today to make this home yours!
Heres what youll love:
- Enjoy your morning coffee or evening cocktail on your private balcony
- Contemporary kitchen with a gas cooktop, an oven, and ample storage space sure to impress the master chef at home
- Located close to schools, shops, cafes, restaurants, and public transport, bringing convenience to your doorstep
But wait, theres more!
- Two generously-sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Stylish bathroom with laundry facilities
- Open-plan living and dining area with ample sunlight
- Downlights throughout
- Secure access
- Pets considered upon application
- Parking facilities
Easy access to:
- Local schools in the area include: Carlton Gardens Primary School, Melbourne Graduate School of Education, Carlton Primary School, Melbourne Business School
- All your shopping needs are covered with QV Melbourne, The Strand Melbourne, and Emporium Melbourne close by
- Stay well-fed with these well-reviewed eateries in your area: The Queensberry Pour House, Cafe Victoria, Stovetop, El Rincon, 3 Brothers Indian Restaurant, Panda Hotpot
- Breathe in nature at your nearby parklands: Carlton Gardens, Eades Place Park and Royal Park
WANT TO APPLY OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION?
Follow these easy instructions!
1. Go to https://rentals.tenapp.com.au/different/vic
2. Locate the property you want to view or apply for
3. Click 'Apply Now' or Book an Inspection' and follow the prompts
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
1 Car port
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Carlton
Lifestyle in Carlton
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Carlton comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 507/63-67 Bouverie Street, Carlton today!