507/55 Jeffcott Street,
West Melbourne, VIC 3003
$1,738 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3191194
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fabulous views on city fringe.
Located on the city fringe near Flagstaff Gardens, Victoria market and Docklands. This apartment is surrounded by public transport including bus stops of Spencer Street, tram stops on La Trobe street and Flagstaff train station. This apartment comprises of:
- Open plan kitchen with stone benches, Smeg appliances including a dishwasher
- Spacious lounge and dining area with split system
- Bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Stunning sleek bathroom
- European laundry
- Full width balcony with city views
- Security entrance and underground car park
- Communal balcony area
Please note: First three months the weekly rent will be $400.00, then reverting to $420.00 as of month four
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need to have an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property.
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Melbourne
Lifestyle in West Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in West Melbourne is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 507/55 Jeffcott Street, West Melbourne.