507/102 Swain Street,
Gungahlin, ACT 2912
$2,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4337199
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Lumi is Luminescent in Design and Planning
This generous sized two-bedroom apartment opens out onto entertainer sized balcony, with amazing modern inclusions that are bound to impress! With floating timber floors throughout the living areas, modern open plan living, well-appointed kitchens with high end Bosch appliances.
Lumi boasts natural cross ventilation and lighting, providing for a high air quality and healthy environment. Located in Gungahlin just a short walk to the marketplace and light rail.
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Lots of built-in storage
- Full height windows
- Stone benchtops
- Basement parking and storage
- Video intercom and internal access to letter boxes
- Double glazed, windows and sliding doors
No current EER available
The District of Gungahlin is one of the original eighteen districts of the Australian Capital Territory used in land administration. The district is subdivided into divisions (suburbs), sections and blocks. Gungahlin is an Aboriginal word meaning either "white man's house" or "little rocky hill".
Within the district is Canberra's northernmost town centre that is situated 10 kilometres (6.2 mi) north of Canberra city centre. The town centre is one of five satellites of Canberra, seated in Woden, Tuggeranong, Weston Creek and Belconnen.
The traditional custodians of the district are the indigenous people of the Ngunnawal tribe.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button (available on our website)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, LJ HOOKER CANBERRA CITY does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises.
A copy of The Renting Book can be found at: https://justice.act.gov.au/renting-book
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gungahlin
Lifestyle in Gungahlin
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 507/102 Swain Street, Gungahlin before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.