506/77 Jane Street,
West End, QLD 4101
$2,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4875987
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Unrivalled Convenience in Modern Oasis!
Perfectly positioned between West End's most enviable dining precincts and the entertainment hub that is South Bank, this immaculately presented 2 bedroom unit offers low maintenance living with everything Brisbane has to offer at your fingertips. It showcases a fantastic light-filled floorplan with great separation of bedrooms and bathrooms, central living space and pristine rooftop terrace with pool and BBQ area offering breathtaking views of the Brisbane River, City and surrounds - This the pinnacle of west End living!
- Open plan living and dining area with air-conditioning, ceiling fan and plenty of natural light and breeze.
- Modern, well-appointed kitchen with gas cooktop, oven, rangehood, dishwasher and plenty of storage and bench space. (Photographed fridge is not included)
- Entertainers balcony with private outlook over Mt Coot-tha and external ceiling fan to stay cook in summer.
- Large master bedroom with air-conditioning, ceiling fan, walk-in robe, ensuite and access to balcony.
- Spacious second bedroom with air-conditioning, ceiling fan and built-in robe.
- Spacious main bathroom with additional sliding door, creating a second ensuite to Bedroom 2.
- Study nook with additional storage space.
- Internal hideaway laundry with dryer included.
- Secure complex with intercom and lift access, rooftop pool, BBQ area and communal spaces.
- Secure, undercover parking for 1 vehicle with over-bonnet storage unit.
- Short walk to everything you could wish for! The famous West End Markets and West End State School both literally a stones
- Within close proximity to multiple dining precincts, the cultural centre of South Bank, all of the entertainment the CBD has on offer, schools, hospitals, restaurants, bars, museums, train bus & ferry stations, the lot!
- Within West End State School and Brisbane State High catchments (EdMap May 2022) Tenants should rely on their own enquiries to determine eligibility criteria.
- Pet friendly on application pending body corporate approval.
*BOOKING TO ATTEND AN INSPECTION IS COMPULSORY Please register for inspections by clicking 'Book an inspection' and following the prompts to receive SMS or email notification of any updates. We look forward to seeing you at an inspection.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Plum Property will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West End
Lifestyle in West End
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit. 506/77 Jane Street, West End is unfurnished and available to rent.