506/53 Mercer Street,
Geelong, VIC 3220
$1,868 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4649797
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
ONE BEDROOM IN PRIME GEELONG
Luxuriously appointed throughout and with a location for all to envy, this well maintained one bedroom apartment on level 5 is one not to be missed.
- Light filled Master bedroom complete with built in robe
- Sleek open plan kitchen, dining and living area opening to balcony
- Kitchen offers ample storage, stone bench tops & Miele appliances including integrated dishwasher & gas cook top.
- Large central bathroom with high end fixtures and fittings and an oversized double shower
- Reverse cycle wall mounted split system heating & cooling for all year round comfort
- European style laundry with further storage
- Entry via secure intercom
- Secure underground parking and storage cage
-Wiring for high speed internet
Tenants have access to the gymnasium and large common outdoor entertaining space which includes a bbq area and putting green. Perfect for young professionals, downsizers or a starting family, the apartment is conveniently located within close proximity to Geelong's beautiful Waterfront and walking distance to all that Geelong CBD has to offer including cafes, shopping centres, train station and beaches just to name a few.
Please note, as per Government Legislation, you may only attend an open house inspection if you are fully vaccinated against Covid 19 and you will be required to show your vaccination certificate at the open prior to entering the property. Customers who are unvaccinated by choice, or have a medical exemption, cannot attend any open home inspection and must request a private appointment. Please contact us to do so.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations, and should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Geelong
Lifestyle in Geelong
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Geelong is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 506/53 Mercer Street, Geelong.