506/28 Bouverie Street,
Carlton, VIC 3053
$1,434 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4075540
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Enjoy the Comforts of CBD Living Without the Rush! Perfect for Students
Right in between RMIT and The University of Melbourne is this cosy apartment complex on the northern fringe of the CBD. The apartment is located right next to a Winter Garden that can be viewed from the living room. A short walk will bring you to Queen Victoria Market, Lygon Street, Melbourne Central, and the State Library Victoria. This apartment boasts an excellent location within the city, without the hustle and bustle.
- Furnished as pictured.
- Open-plan kitchen and living room with split tiled/carpeted areas, dining table, couch, and floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Sleek marble top kitchen with plentiful storage space and electric stove.
- 1 spacious bedroom with BiRs, double bed, and floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Modern bathroom with rainfall showerhead and ample mirrored storage space.
- Hidden dryer and washer combo.
- Rooftop garden with BBQ area and lounge.
- Video intercom entry.
chúng ta có th nói Ting Vit
Kami boleh bercakap Bahasa Malayu dan Indonesian
0 Car spaces
Built In Wardrobe
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Carlton
Lifestyle in Carlton
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 506/28 Bouverie Street, Carlton. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is fully furnished and ready to make your own.