505/5 Sam Sing Street,
Waterloo, NSW 2017
$1,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4389349
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LUXURY ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT IN PRIME LOCATION!
Rising above the heart of Waterloo, The Tower Residences by JQZ (fromerly Tong Group) is a striking new high rise landmark, setting a new benchmark in contemporary residential design. Composed of a glazed residential tower situated between four storey buildings with dual fronted maisonettes, The Tower Residences' sculptural facades are punctuated with abundant internal planting and green lobbies at every level, which provide natural cross ventilation and leafy outlooks for each of the designer apartments. There's also a large communal roof terrace and a landscaped sky decks with integrated seating and an organic vegetable garden.
- Open plan living and dining area leading to a private north east facing balcony overlooking a landscaped courtyard
- Superb integrated kitchen with Meile appliances and soft close cabinetry
- Generous sized bedroom with built-in robes & study nook
- Study room perfect for home office
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- LED lighting, Internal laundry with dryer, video intercom security building
-Architect: Collins & Turner + Environa Studio in collaboration
The Tower Residences occupy a prime spot in the vibrant, rejuvenated suburb of Waterloo, conveniently located on the fringes of Bourke Street and just minutes from the buzzing hub of the Danks Street precinct & East Village Shopping Centre.
It enjoys close proximity to a selection of sought after educational establishments and a mix of recreational facilities and parklands plus easy access to local bus services, Green Square train station and a network of newly created cycleways.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Waterloo
Lifestyle in Waterloo
Want to live in Waterloo? 505/5 Sam Sing Street, Waterloo could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.