505/5 Olive York Way,
Brunswick West, VIC 3055
$2,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 3rd November 2020
Rent ID: 4123834
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Superb Inner-City Living With Resort Style Amenities
This near new one bedroom apartment, positioned in a landmark location of Brunswick West presents a contemporary and vibrant inner-city lifestyle.
The apartment is cleverly designed and elegantly finished. Step inside and you will be greeted by;
- Open plan living and dining area extending out to full-width balcony
- Floor-to-ceiling windows to allow for plenty of natural light
- European appliances, stone benchtops and ample cupboard space
- Timber flooring throughout living and kitchen area
- Large bedroom with built-in robes and study nook
- Modern bathroom with large fully tiled shower
Other features include car space, split heating and cooling, European laundry and video intercom.
The Grove is your perfect urban base with resort-style amenities adding a new dimension to apartment living. Facilities include:
- Business Hub
- Private dining room with a fully functional kitchen
- Gym, landscaped spa, table tennis and Bocce court
- A selection of gardens and BBQ
- 52 visitor car spaces
- Onsite retail outlets and cafes
Located only 6km north of the Melbourne CBD, The Grove is easily accessible by public transports, some of the citys arterials and moments away from everything you need for your daily life.
- 1 minute around the corner from an array of eateries and grocery stores
- 3 minutes walk to the nearby luscious green Dunstan Reserve and the leafy banks of Moonee Ponds Creek
- 5 minutes walk to Melville Road trams and Anstey Train Station providing direct service to the city
- Easy access to M2 City Link and University of Melbourne
**Please note some photos are taken from a display, finishes and fittings may vary**
In accordance with current government guidelines, advertised open for inspections will be held privately.
Please register for your preferred inspection.
Please note that in line with social distancing requirements, only one person can attend a private inspection.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brunswick West
Lifestyle in Brunswick West
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 505/5 Olive York Way, Brunswick West. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.