505/3 Garrigarrang Avenue,
Kogarah, NSW 2217
$2,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 23rd January 2021
Rent ID: 4229553
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
1 week free rent !! Luxury Apartment east facing over look the skyline
PROPERTY ID: 84880 (quote when calling)
This brand-new apartment offers with a peaceful living with light and views to the park. Entertaining is made easy with the huge balcony. Ducted A/C to lounge and both bedrooms.
- Building come with huge well-equipped gym and Children playground
- Onsite childcare centre with common areas with BBQ facilities & Botany Bay park and
beach also St George Hospital Clubs within easy reach
- Two great sized bedrooms with hard flooring & built-in wardrobes
- Designer bathroom tiled floor to ceiling
- Spacious combined living and dining with down lights, roller blinds, and opens onto balcony
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cook top
- Convenience of an internal laundry
- Secure car space in secure underground car park separate from the next door for your peace of mind.
- Large Lockable storage in the secure car park
- Perfectly placed within walking distance to Sans Souci and Ramsgate for shopping and public transport.
Please send in your enquire by click enquire and fill in with Name and phone number & Email and we will contact you arrange for an inspection.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kogarah
Lifestyle in Kogarah
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 505/3 Garrigarrang Avenue, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Kogarah. This unfurnished property includes balcony, secure parking, and dishwasher and will welcome your furry friends.