505/183 Bridge Road,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$2,130 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4575260
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Sophisticated inner-city residence
Designed by award-winning BG Architecture, Richmond Place offers sophisticated inner-city residences in an iconic building that pays homage to Bridge Road's rich heritage while expressing a dynamic modern, urban form.
Brand new two bedroom apartment boasting great views of the Richmond skyline & bathed in natural light, a spacious open plan living/dining leads out to a terrace perfect for entertaining. The kitchen offers stainless steel appliances with plenty of bench space and cupboards and dishwasher, two bedrooms with built in robes and chic central bathroom with laundry facilities
* Modern kitchen with plenty of bench space and cupboards
* Open plan dining/living with built in entertainment unit
* Two bedrooms both with built in robes
* Split system heating/cooling
* Chic bathroom with euro laundry
* Balcony with views of Richmond skyline
* Storage Cage and Bike Rack
Transport and boutique shops and eateries on your doorstep & Melbourne's sporting/entertainment venues all within a short stroll.
Arranging an inspection is easy.
To book a time to inspect simply click on 'Email Agent' to arrange. By registering you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 505/183 Bridge Road, Richmond before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.