505/105 Stirling Street,
Perth, WA 6000
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st February 2021
Rent ID: 4226679
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FURNISHED 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT
Act now to secure this luxury inner city residence. Designed for the discerning occupant, no detail has been overlooked to create the ultimate urban lifestyle.
Rising at the corner of Stirling and Aberdeen Streets in Perth, Oracle offers the ultimate connected life. Walk to the transit hub of the Perth Train Station, the shopping and dining of the CBD, the arts and theatre of the Cultural Centre, and the cafés, restaurants and buzzing nightlife of Northbridge and Beaufort Street. A short ride on a bus, bike or train will also get you to Kings Park, the café strips of Mount Lawley and Leederville, the Crown Entertainment Complex, and so much more.
Living in an Oracle apartment feels like coming home to your own five star hotel a peaceful, restive oasis in the hustle and bustle of the CBD. The social dimension will focus on two superb common areas: the fitness hub of the Podium level, with its extensive gym, yoga room, saunas and pool, and the relaxation zone on the extraordinary Rooftop Deck a spectacular sky garden incorporating luxurious open-air furnishings, barbecues, a private dining room and a video theatre for movies and gaming.
Other benefits of an Oracle lifestyle include:
World class common facilities:
- Heated swimming pool with baja shelf and inbuilt sun lounges
- Fitness Hub with extensive gym
- Yoga room with interactive TV
- Rooftop relaxation zone with cabanas
- Skygarden with communal terrace space
- Three separate barbecue areas
- Private dining room
- Media room for movies, sports and gaming
- FULLY FURNISHED
- Generously sized kitchen/living/dining area with timber flooring
- High end kitchen finishes including stone benchtops, soft close cabinetry, electric cooktop and dishwasher
- Combine bathroom/laundry
- Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Pay TV and NBN internet access
- Enormous 64m2 northerly-facing balcony
- 3m2 lock-up storage room
- 1x secure car bay
*Note: It is important that you select the 'Book Inspection Time' button and register your details to ensure you receive updates on any unforeseen changes or cancellations of viewing times. Alternatively if no 'Book Inspection Time' option is shown, please send through an enquiry with your details and you will be emailed the available inspection times.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Perth
Lifestyle in Perth
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 505/105 Stirling Street, Perth before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.