504/70 Tumbalong Boulevard,
Haymarket, NSW 2000
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 5th December 2020
Rent ID: 4166878
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Stunning One bedroom + Study Apartment with Over-sized Balcony
Available from 05/12/20
Sydney's iconic address situated in the highly sort-after Darling Harbour precinct. Take advantage of this limited opportunity to live in a highly desirable location.
- Open plan lounge and dining areas flow out to a balcony
- Spacious bedrooms complete with built-in wardrobes
- Deluxe kitchen has Miele gas appliances and stone benches
-Timber floors, LED lighting, ducted air conditioning and storage
- Lift in building, Intercom, internal laundry
- Bike storage, Communal facilities including pool
An exceptional opportunity to enter a blue ribbon community, a must to inspect it is Idealy located it is just moments to transport, theatres, cinemas, parklands and cafe culture
Lease periods are 6-12 months.
For more information, please contact Kate Zhang on 0415 751 276, email: email@example.com
How to apply:
Step 1. Log on to http://bit.ly/villageproperty
Step 2. Complete the online application form
Step 3. Click 'BROWSE' to upload all supporting documents, then 'SEND'
SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS REQUIRED**
Copy of current passport (Visa required if not Australian) & copy of driver's licence
Payslip & Most recent bank statement
Tenancy Ledger (rates notice/documentation showing ownership of property if home owner)
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Haymarket
Lifestyle in Haymarket
Want to live in Haymarket? 504/70 Tumbalong Boulevard, Haymarket could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.