504/59 Rickard Road,
Bankstown, NSW 2200
Rent ID: 3014956
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
TWO BEDROOM UNIT NEAR BANKSTOWN CENTRO
The property is located within a 1-minute walk to Bankstown Centro, a 7-minute walk to Bankstown Train station, a 5-minute walk to Paul Keating Park and a 3-minute walk to Hoyts Cinema. This 2 bedroom property is in a prime position and is a fantastic opportunity.
* Two spacious bedrooms.
* Open plan living area.
* Lovely kitchen with gas cooking & dishwasher.
* Balcony for entertaining.
* Bathroom with bathtub.
* Air conditioning in the lounge.
* Timber laminate flooring.
* Internal laundry with dryer.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bankstown
Lifestyle in Bankstown
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Bankstown is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 504/59 Rickard Road, Bankstown.