504/20 Malt Street,
Fortitude Valley, QLD 4006
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 12th March 2021
Rent ID: 3618372
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
One of Fortitude Valley's sought after complexes 'The Galleries' - 2 bedroom unit available
Contemporary and well designed with a balcony overlooking Brisbane's Story Bridge, this split level designed apartment exudes a true inner city lifestyle.
Located centrally on the Fortitude Valley/New Farm fringe is as good as it gets. Only a stones throw away from the James St precinct, New Farm Park, Riverwalk and the Valley's bustling nightlife and is in prime position to take advantage of the Howard Smith Wharves: well-renowned as one of the very best complexes in Fortitude Valley. A stunning pool, heated spa, gymnasium and sauna are all apart of the resident facilities.
- Large open plan combined kitchen and living and dining room.
- Further living space is presented through the screened glass sliding doors to a large entertaining balcony - views overlooking the Story Bridge
- Refurbished and well-equipped kitchen which includes modern stainless-steel appliances incl. dishwasher
- The master bedroom occupies its own level with en-suite, built-in robe, study nook and has a fantastic -outlook.
- Second bedroom on the lower level with built-ins and access to two-way bathroom.
- Separate Laundry with Storage
- 1 car space in secure complex
- Inground Swimming Pool
- BBQ Area
- Secure Car Space
- Buses at the Doorstep; Train/Air Train 10 minute walk
- 3 minutes to Howard Smith Wharves and a short walk into the CBD
Please see the below school catchments for your area:
- Prep to Year 7 - New Farm State School - 813m away
- Year 7 to Year 12 - Kelvin Grove State College - Secondary - 2.7 km away
We insist that all applicants conduct a physical inspection of the property. This is for your protection, as there are simply too many important aspects of a property that can't possibly be adequately conveyed through photographs alone.
WE WANT TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE BEST POSSIBLE SERVICE AND KEEP YOU INFORMED AND UPDATED ON ANY INSPECTIONS. PLEASE REGISTER YOUR NAME AND CONTACT DETAILS AS HOMES WILL ONLY BE OPENED IF WE HAVE REGISTERED ATTENDEES.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Coronis will not be held liable for the errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of publishing.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Fortitude Valley
Lifestyle in Fortitude Valley
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 504/20 Malt Street, Fortitude Valley. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom, secure parking, and dishwasher.