504/747 Anzac Parade,
Maroubra, NSW 2035
Available 15th April 2020
Rent ID: 3829435
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY ~ OVERSIZED ONE BEDROOM IN PACIFIC SQUARE
Conveniently located above Pacific Square shopping centre, this beautifully presented supersized one-bedroom apartment offers an effortless lifestyle of comfort. This resort-style complex features a building manager, large indoor swimming pool, gymnasium and a children's playground. Just outside this splendid complex, you will find the Pacific Square Shopping Centre which has everything from Aldi/Coles Supermarket, banks, clothing stores, cafes, sushi stalls and much more. Walking distance to city bus stops, easy access to the city, airport, beach and University.
To inspect by private appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call agent's number shown in the profile.
Key features include:
- Functional open-plan layout optimising the use of space
- Large combined living and dining area which extends on to the balcony
- Well-appointed gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample cupboard space
- Spacious bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Modern tiled bathroom with luxury finishes and practical internal laundry with dryer
- Security building with underground car space
- Use of Pacific Square's resort facilities - indoor pool, spa, gym and children's playground
- Footsteps to the bus stop with frequent buses to CBD and beaches
Please contact Infinity Property Agents direct on 9699 9179 for further details.
*Photos for illustration only.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Maroubra
Lifestyle in Maroubra
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 504/747 Anzac Parade, Maroubra. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how