504/491 Wickham Terrace,
Spring Hill, QLD 4000
$1,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3516144
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Stunning Two Bedroom Apartment in the heart of Spring Hill
Boasting a peaceful, private and central setting, this apartment is part of the Roma St Parkland community in Spring Hill and offers relaxed City living complete with resort-style facilities. Enjoying indoor/outdoor entertaining, the vast living room features sweeping views of the city skyline and flows to a covered balcony with a serene parkland outlook. Residents have access to pool, public transport and easy walk to city amenities. Well-presented and ready to move into or rent out, it's convenient to the CBD. Upgrade your inner-city lifestyle today.
This property is designed for entertaining, the large rear courtyard offers the perfect place for a BBQ or a twilight dinner party with sweeping views towards the west. The light filled apartment is centred around the epic view of the city skyline, and positioned high and further back on the block to not be affected by the hustle and bustle of city life.
This property has soaring ceilings and electric windows to be able to capture the breezes, while both bedroom boasts an ensuite.
- Vast living/dining room flows to balcony
- Huge private courtyard
- Granite kitchen, gas stainless steel appliances, dishwasher
- Bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes, both with an ensuite
- Fully tiled bathrooms with stone vanities, with spa and bath tub
- Ducted air conditioning, internal laundry, security entrance
- 2 lockable Underground secure parking space plus visitor parking
- Swimming Pool with good size recreation area.
- Very secure property CCTV 24/7
- Visitor car park.
- Lift access to all apartments.
Perfect Location! A must see ...
* 900m to the Queen Street Mall and the shopping precinct of Brisbane with an array of shopping, eating and entertainment establishments
* 50m to Roma Street Parkland
* 4.1 km from the Gabba - home of the AFL and cricket in Brisbane
* 1.3 km from Suncorp Stadium - home of NRL and Rugby Union in Brisbane
* 1.9 km from Southbank Parkland and Brisbane city cultural district including QLD performing arts centre (QPAC), Convention Centre, Lyric Theatre, QLD conservatorium, QLD museum and science centre
* 1.3 km walk to China Town in Fortitude Valley
* 1.2 km walk to Story Bridge
* 1.2 km to RNA showgrounds
* 1.5 km to Victoria Park Golf Course
* 30m walk to St Andrew's War Memorial Hospital (Next block)
* 100m walk to well known Brisbane Grammar School
* 200m walk to Brisbane Private Hospital or catch the FREE Spring Hill Loop bus
* 1.2 km to M1 national motor way which leads to Gold Coast, Sea World, Dream World, Movie World, or head north to the Sunshine Coast and visit Under Water World and Australia Zoo
Please see the below school catchments for your area:
- Prep to Year 6 - Brisbane Central State School
- Year 7 to Year 12 - Kelvin Grove State College - Secondary
COVID-19 UPDATE: As an additional service for our valued clients, we are now conducting virtual Open Home tours on our Office Facebook Pages so that any tenants who may not feel comfortable attending an inspection in person, can still view the property from the comfort of their own home and then submit their application. If you would like to view a virtual inspection, please follow the relevant office Facebook page (Coronis Kelvin Grove) and you will receive a notification when our team commences a 'Live' property walkthrough.
WE WANT TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE BEST POSSIBLE SERVICE AND KEEP YOU INFORMED AND UPDATED ON ANY INSPECTIONS. PLEASE REGISTER YOUR NAME AND CONTACT DETAILS AS HOMES WILL ONLY BE OPENED IF WE HAVE REGISTERED ATTENDEES.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Coronis will not be held liable for the errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of publishing.
2 Garage spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Spring Hill
Lifestyle in Spring Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit. 504/491 Wickham Terrace, Spring Hill is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how