503/29-31 Queens Avenue,
Hawthorn, VIC 3122
$2,550 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3339732
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stylish two bedroom
Stylish and sophisticated two bedroom apartment located 200m approx. form Auburn Station with local cafes and shopping strip just around the corner, then a sort walk to local parks. Located within a security building, this as new apartment comprise of entrance hall, sleek kitchen with Smeg appliances overlooking bright living space with timber floors and access to spacious balcony overlooking trees and roof tops, both bedrooms include generous robes and master with ensuite plus European laundry and off street parking.
- Bright lounge with timber floors and split system heating/ cooling
- Sleek kitchen with Smeg electric oven, gas cook top and dishwasher
- Both bedrooms include robes and master with ensuite
- European style laundry
- Spacious balcony with views over trees and roof tops
- Security building
- Close to transport and local shops and cafes
- Single car stacker for off street parking
Height and weight restrictions may apply to car stacker
Images are indicative of one type of floor plan and are indication of style only
To book an inspection, simply click 'book inspection' or contact the agent.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need to have an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hawthorn
Lifestyle in Hawthorn
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 503/29-31 Queens Avenue, Hawthorn. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: reverse cycle air-conditioning and air-conditioning.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how