503/17 Welsh Street,
South Hedland, WA 6722
$1,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th October 2020
Rent ID: 4109214
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
On the fifth floor in the complex we have a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom furnished unit that will become available at the end of this Month.
- 2 good sized bedrooms with carpet and built ins.
- Balcony to enjoy the view
- Fully air conditioned
- Secure parking
The complex boasts lush gardens, a play ground and a pool. The complex is very secure with security gates and an onsite Manager.
To arrange a viewing contact Lilly on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0438 200 846.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Hedland
Lifestyle in South Hedland
Picture yourself living at 503/17 Welsh Street, South Hedland. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: balcony, secure parking, and air-conditioning.