503/165 Gladstone Street,
South Melbourne, VIC 3205
$1,651 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3655300
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Convenient and Handy Location
Night Fall Building is a stunning boutique residence of 45 apartments over 7 levels.
City views to the north-east and bay views to the south-west . Central location: ie, the South Melbourne market is a walking distance, which offers a variety restaurants and incredible of fresh products. Tram 109 is not far away to either transport to the city and to the Port.
The apartment has the following features:
- open plan living/dining areas with oak floorboards and/or lush carpet,
- reverse cycle heating/cooling,
- spacious bedroom with built in robes and ample storage,
- luxurious and practical bathrooms including beautifully tiled walls & feature lights,
- kitchens feature SMEG electric ovens & gas cooktops, tiled splash backs, integrated fridge spaces, integrated dishwashers, some feature island benches,
- European laundry spaces in apartment
- storage cage.
- Plenty of options with tiled balconies/courtyards featuring a mixture of views.
Please contact our office to arrange an inspection.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Melbourne
Lifestyle in South Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in South Melbourne? 503/165 Gladstone Street, South Melbourne could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how