502/9 Watt Street,
Newcastle, NSW 2300
$1,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 23rd September 2020
Rent ID: 4052407
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Register your attendance now to inspect!
This one bedroom apartment is located in the heart of Newcastle's CBD suitable for those seeking a convenient lifestyle with everything at their finger tips.
- Open plan living
- Spacious bedroom with walk in robe through to dual access bathroom
- Designer kitchen with stainless steel appliances & stone bench tops
- Air conditioning
- Large balcony with harbour views
- Walking distance to restaurants, cafes & bars
** To apply for this property please submit an enquiry and we will respond with our application process**
**To view our properties, you must register for an inspection time. To register either click the book inspection button or email agent to be directed to book. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any changes, new times or cancellations**
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Century 21 Novocastrian will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Photos have been edited for marketing.
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Newcastle
Lifestyle in Newcastle
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Newcastle? 502/9 Watt Street, Newcastle could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.