502/9-15 Ascot Street,
Kensington, NSW 2033
$3,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 5th March 2020
Rent ID: 3463125
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
ULTRA MODERN THREE BEDROOM WITH SECURE PARKING!
Incorporating modern chic sensibilities, state-of-the art appliances, open plan living with its endless versatility. The central location of this property with its landmark corner position at the Randwick end of Kensington ensures you enjoy the natural allure of Centennial Park, the fantastic eateries and cafes on offer, as well the convenience of proximity to beaches and the city centre. With transport at your doorstep and The University of NSW and N.I.D.A. within walking distance, this property delivers an enviable lifestyle.
- Modern spacious kitchen with clever storage options and stainless steel appliances including dish drawer
- Three modern well-appointed bedrooms (two w/ built in wardrobes)
- Two chic bathrooms
- Combined living area opening onto sundrenched balcony
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Single car space
Register your interest & for inspections via 'email agent' or 'book inspection' button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
Disclaimer: Mint360property have no reason to doubt the accuracy of the property information provided. We request that at all times you inspect the property and make & rely upon your own enquiries.
1 Garage space
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kensington
Lifestyle in Kensington
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. 502/9-15 Ascot Street, Kensington is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how