502/5 Sutherland Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,477 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4195425
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
MELBOURNE SKY SEMI FURNISHED ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT!
This urbane, trendy and elegant designer apartment in Melbourne Sky is ideally located in the heart of the CBD.
- Miele S/S appliances
- Gourmet kitchen equipped with stone bench top
- Abundance of cupboard
- Split system heating/cooling
- Double glazed and tinted windows
- Sparkling bathroom with quality finishes and fittings
- Secure entry
- Common lounge areas
- Bicycle storage.
- Full access to gym, pool, spa and sauna (COVID-19 restrictions currently apply)
Within close proximity and walking distance of;
- Melbourne Central
- Melbourne University
Whilst Brady Residential Pty Ltd has taken all care in the preparation of the photos and description of the property, interested person/s are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects of the property they wish to lease.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 502/5 Sutherland Street, Melbourne. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: gym, intercom, and balcony.