502/30 Hood Street,
Subiaco, WA 6008
Rent ID: 1851569
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
You're not just leasing an apartment you're leasing a lifestyle.
Subi Strand by Finbar is the newest edition to the Subiaco residential landscape. In a development first tenants will have full access to:
- 20m solar heated pool
- Private executive dining room allowing you to cater for 16 guests
- Theatre with cinema style seating
- Large, commercial grade gymnasium
- Games room with pool tables
- Timber lined sauna
- An unbeatable Subiaco location
At ground level "The Strand" offers a landscaped pedestrian laneway, with retail and commercial tenancies linking Hood Street and Roydhouse Street in Subiaco.
Cosied up to Subi Centro and the Subiaco Markets, Subi Strand will have you calling the hottest spots home. And it's about to get even better with a range of new retail, commercial and entertainment attractions all ready and waiting to surge Subi to new heights.
The apartment features:
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining
- Master bedroom and ensuite
- Separate study nook
- Large balcony
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in living area and bedroom
- European stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and built in microwave
This EXCLUSIVE address has already generated MASSIVE interest. If you're looking to lease in a resort style development at amazingly affordable weekly rent then Subi Strand is a must view.
NOTE: Photographs are for illustration purposes only and apartment may vary slightly.
Should you wish to inspect the property, please contact Anneka McDermott 0427386 678 or email email@example.com
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Subiaco
Lifestyle in Subiaco
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
502/30 Hood Street, Subiaco, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Subiaco.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how