502/200 Pacific Highway,
Crows Nest, NSW 2065
$3,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4469448
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two Bedroom Spacious Living Apartment
Experience the Modern Panorama House. Elegantly designed, apartment 502 offers flowing interiors leading to a spacious indoor/outdoor entertainers balcony. Modern luxury living situated only minutes Walk to Crows Nest village shops and North Sydney. Minutes to train station.
- Spacious living and dining areas with polished timber flooring
- Expansive indoor/outdoor balcony perfect for entertainers
- Balcony equipped with gas bayonette and wooden decking
- Large study space with direct balcony access
- Stylish kitchen with stone benches, Bosch appliances
- Over-sized bedrooms, builtin robes with internal censored lighting
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning and internal laundry
- Builtin fridge and dryer supplied
- Secure tandem parking and storage room within the block
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Crows Nest
Lifestyle in Crows Nest
Picture yourself living at 502/200 Pacific Highway, Crows Nest. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom, balcony, and air-conditioning.