502/161 Clarence Street,
Sydney, NSW 2000
$2,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4075801
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Executive Living : 2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom Apartment For Lease.
Arc by Crown Group is within walking distance to the internationally acclaimed waterfront precinct of Barangaroo, the recently completed International Convention and Exhibition Centre, Wynyard train station and Sydneys restaurant and retail hub of Darling Harbour. This iconic building sits within a nucleus of culture, commerce and creativity with boutique eateries, bespoke galleries and the best of Sydney city on your doorstep.
Every detail of Arc by Crown Group is purposefully designed to deliver a space for you to unwind and reinvigorate in style.
Be a part of history, where luxury inner-city living reaches new heights at Arc by Crown Group.
Apartment features include:
- Stainless steel European Miele appliances (including dishwasher), gas cooktop, stone bench top and mirror splash-back
- Soft close drawers and LED strip lighting under overhead cupboards
- Open plan living area of which free-flows to balcony
- Built-in wardrobe
- Pay TV access and provision for high speed Opticom internet
- Tiled floors
- Ducted air conditioning
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Storage cage
Arc by Crown Groups common facilities include:
- Indoor Ice Cave swimming pool
- Rooftop lounge
- BBQ area on level 28
Ideally located to:
- Heart of Sydney CBD surrounded by large commercial offices in Martin Place and Barangaroo
- Walking distance to Town Hall and Wynard train stations, and national bus interchanges
- Pitt Street Mall, Queen Victoria Building, Mid-City Shopping Centre
- Darling Harbour
- Sydney International Convention Centre
- Internationally iconic Sydney icons including the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge and Centre Point
- High-end fine dining restaurants, cafes and bars
- Recently completed Barangaroo restaurant and cultural precinct including the foreshore park of Barangaroo Reserve
See yourself amongst an icon of the Sydney city skyline? Call 1800 940 455 or visit crowngroup.com.au
(Disclaimer: *All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Photo's are generic photo in which do not reflect the actual apartment but do reflect similar layouts, fixtures and finishings*)
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sydney
Lifestyle in Sydney
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 502/161 Clarence Street, Sydney. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.