501/77 Jurgens Street,
Woolloongabba, QLD 4102
$1,620 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 14th February 2020
Rent ID: 2391174
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
YOU'RE IN LUCK!
Be quick to inspect this spacious two bedroom, two bathroom unit located on the fifth floor of this boutique complex. Set among the action of Woolloongabba you will enjoy living just moments to local shops, restaurants, cafe's, public transport and walking distance to South Bank.
- Spacious open plan living with air conditioning and plenty of light
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Two great size bedrooms each with robes and ensuites ideal for sharers plus air con in the main
- Decent size balcony off the living area.
- Internal laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Remote control access to single garage space
All this located in a secure complex with security gate, intercom system plus cafe downstairs for your morning coffee!
To book an inspection click "Book Inspection" or contact us on (07) 3844 8399.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Woolloongabba
Lifestyle in Woolloongabba
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 501/77 Jurgens Street, Woolloongabba before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how