501/5-7 Irving Avenue,
Box Hill, VIC 3128
Available 24th April 2020
Rent ID: 3830995
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
STUNNING 1 BEDROOM PROPERTY
Situated in the prime position on Box Hills coveted Irving Avenue, Astrina features sweeping uninterrupted views of Box Hill Gardens with its vast open spaces, mature native and European trees, serene lake, undulating paths, childrens playground, barbeques and sporting facilities. Enjoy the tranquillity and immerse yourself in this idyllic setting.
Seemingly lost in a world of nature, Astrina is superbly connected to Melbournes dynamic urban lifestyle. Box Hill is a thriving community rich in cultural diversity and abundant in amenities.
Beyond the Gardens, Box Hill Central is just a short stroll away offering an array of shopping experiences, from fresh food markets and boutique specialty stores to large-scale retail; as well as a myriad of entertainment and dining options. Boasting a bustling culinary scene brimming with an exciting mix of authentic Asian and international cuisines, the locale is a feast for the senses.
For growing families, the neighbourhood is fast becoming an education hub with renowned schools, colleges and world-class universities within close proximity.
Hospitals, sporting facilities and community infrastructure complete the picture in this well-established city within a city. For explorations further afield, Box Hill Train Station, bus terminus and tram stop are all within moments by foot and the heart of Melbournes CBD a mere 15 kilometres away via excellent road connections.
The rooftop garden and mezzanine courtyard offer residents opportunities to connect and share.
Entertain in style at the alfresco barbeque and dining area; relax in comfort with a book on the sun deck; or enjoy a movie with friends at the outdoor cinema on a balmy summers night.
Featuring secure lift access, residents gymnasium, and bicycle stores, Astrina offers the very best of contemporary living.
Register your interest today!
PRIVATE APPOINTMENTS WELCOME.
1form applications accepted.
INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT OR VIDEO INSPECTION - PLEASE REGISTER WITH AGENT
Ironfish Real Estate Inspection Update:
Please note some key changes to our open for inspection as we continue to work through the current Coronavirus situation;
- All Open for inspection have been banned by Australian Government
- Only Private inspection allow at this stage
- Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible
- We encourage you to send in your enquiry and one of our colleagues will be in touch with you.
We also request you refrain from attending any private inspection if you have:
- Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
- Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
- Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
Please contact the agent if you have any further question and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.
Thank you for your understanding as we work through this situation together.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Box Hill
Lifestyle in Box Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Box Hill is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 501/5-7 Irving Avenue, Box Hill.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- $480 Near new Spacious 2Bed 2Bath Apartment
- 506/19-21 Poplar Street,...
- FROM $480/Week FURNISHED 2BED 2BATH
- ID:3881037/17 Poplar Str...