501/16 Hilly Street,
Mortlake, NSW 2137
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th October 2020
Rent ID: 4111708
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 Bedroom Waterfront Apartment Now LEASING!!
Enjoy the super-convenient lifestyle of Mortlake with this apartment located near all lifestyle amenities. This apartment is positioned only a short stroll away from bus & ferry transportation, local shops and eateries. Surrounded by lush green foreshore parks, and sparkling water.
Main Features Include:
- Spacious open plan living & dining area, lavished architecture design
- Luxurious kitchen with quality euro cooking appliances
- Gas cooking & stone bench tops, ducted A/C
- Expansive courtyard, security building with lift access
- CBD bus transportation, Mortlake vehicle ferry
- Short stroll to Cabarita wharf & Breakfast Point cafes & shops
*Pets upon application approval
NATURAL. BEAUTIFUL. SUBLIME
Majors Bay Villages central location couldnt be more convenient offering superb amenity close to home.
- Nearby Cabarita ferry departs the wharf approximately every half hour.
- Concord West and North Strathfield railway stations are just a short distance away.
- Majors Bay is also served by several regular and express city bus routes to Circular Quay.
(Disclaimer - Photos may not be of specific or individual property, inspection is required to clarify specifications of each property, furnitures were not included.)
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mortlake
Lifestyle in Mortlake
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Mortlake? 501/16 Hilly Street, Mortlake could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.