501/589 Elizabeth Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Available 20th January 2021
Rent ID: 4234932
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Bright and Spacious 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom with Study Near Queen Victoria Market!
UNFURNISHED - This spacious and bright two bedroom and two bathroom apartment, a stones throw away from Victoria Market, is a must to inspect!
- Open plan living and dining area
- Plenty of natural light in living area and master bedroom
- Large galley kitchen with Bosch stainless steel cooktop and oven
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning and heating
- Integrated dishwasher
- Washing machine and dryer in a concealed laundry space
- Separate study
- Spacious built-in-robes to both bedrooms
Additional features include security fob access with intercom.
This spacious unfurnished apartment is in prime location within walking distance to Queen Victoria Market, Emporium, Melbourne Central, cafes and restuarants. It is also in the free tram zone with trams just a short walk down the street. Enjoy all that this stunning abode has to offer! Register to inspect now!
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 501/589 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.