501/139 Bourke Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$2,042 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4230464
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Step Out of the Tram and Into Comfort Within the Heart of the CBD
This beautiful 2-bedroom apartment is minutes away from Melbournes renowned shopping district Bourke Street Mall. Superbly located, access to the CBD is at your doorstep with a tram stop in front of the apartment. Taking this tram will also bring you towards Parliament and Melbourne Central station for supreme convenience. If you prefer to go by foot, this apartment is surrounded by hip bars, a plenitude of highly rated cuisines, and it is a street over from Melbournes Chinatown.
- Fully furnished.
- Open-plan living and kitchen area with soft, luxurious carpet, and large windows with a view of the CBD.
- White and dark grey themed kitchen with plenty of storage space, lighting, and benchtop-length mirror.
- Living room with comfortable, grey couch, and wood-finished furniture that add a feel of cosiness.
- Two spacious bedrooms with BiRs, and large windows. One bedroom includes easy access to living rooms through a sleek, sliding door design.
- Modern, tiled bathroom with ample storage space, and rainfall showerhead.
- Washing machine area with sink space.
- Communal outdoor lounge area with great views.
- Security intercom.
Please contact 0481010528 (Kristin) to book for a private inspection.
0 Car spaces
Built In Wardrobe
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Melbourne comes fully furnished. Apply to rent 501/139 Bourke Street, Melbourne today!