501/102 Northbourne Avenue,
Braddon, ACT 2612
$2,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1431961
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
IQ Smart Apartments - 1 Bedroom + Study in Braddon
The Phone Code for this property is: 65225. Please quote this number when phoning or texting.
Light and spacious one bedroom plus study apartment (on level 5) in the Braddon entertainment district.
All of the restaurants, cafes, bars and shops of Braddon, Civic, Acton and ANU are a walk away. This is the perfect location if you work or study in or around the city. No more pay parking or peak-hour traffic. Light rail station right opposite the building.
- Mirrored built-in robes in bedroom and study
- Double blinds with blockout on all windows
- Integrated energy monitoring system
- Ducted air conditioning / heating
- Kitchen complete with dishwasher and microwave
- Laundry includes a dryer
- Lots of cupboard storage
- NBN fibre installed in the apartment, ready for connection with your preferred ISP
- Network ports in all rooms
- Single car space in secure carpark
- EV charging stations in carpark
- Storage cage at the back of the car space
- Central garden with BBQ area
- No pets
- No smoking
Viewings by appointment.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Braddon
Lifestyle in Braddon
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 501/102 Northbourne Avenue, Braddon. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.