498 Bourke Street,
Surry Hills, NSW 2010
Available 29th October 2020
Rent ID: 4100624
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
New York style warehouse conversion | Unfurnished
Custom-redesigned combining original warehouse features with contemporary finishes this stunning loft apartment is located in the heart of Surry Hills in the tightly held security building 'Surry Mews'.
- Soaring ceilings and warehouse windows
- Spacious living with polished timber floors
- Large private courtyard with leafy outlook
- Stylish designer bathroom, concealed laundry
- Kitchen with S/S dishwasher & large pantry
- Generous bedroom with built-ins & walk in robe
- Plentiful natural light, air-conditioning, car space
Situated in a highly desirable setting, just a stone's throw from the popular Bourke Street Bakery and a level stroll to the fashionable assortment of Crown Street boutiques and eateries.
All information contained herein is gathered from third party sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own independent enquiries and not on the information contained herein. Figures and details are subject to change without further notice.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Surry Hills
Lifestyle in Surry Hills
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
498 Bourke Street, Surry Hills, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Surry Hills.