487 Geelong Road,
Yarraville, VIC 3013
$1,738 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4310240
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Vintage Elegance And Fabulous Central Position
If charm, convenience and space are high on your priority list, then look no further than this neat and tidy home which will be sure to impress. Within close proximity to all the desirable locations such as Yarraville Village, cafes, schools, public transport and much more, this home is just a short trip to direct freeway access leading to both Melbourne CBD (which is only approximately 10km away) and Princess Freeway to Geelong. With all of this convenience right at your doorstep, this will be your next key to a happy lifestyle!
- Two great sized bedrooms with an abundance of natural light
- Sizable study or third bedroom
- Well-appointed kitchen with ample storage space
- Semi open-plan living/ dining area with a versatile style & vintage charm makes this space so perfect for entertaining guests
- Additional living/sunroom at the rear, perfect for an additional living zone or office space
- Central bathroom services the house with a shower/bath combo and separate toilet located off the separate laundry area
- Additional features include: floorboards throughout, gas heating, A/C wall unit, single garage, additional carport, tandem off-street parking, large backyard, garden shed & much more!
This vintage charmer has a versatile floorplan that is easily adaptable to suit your family needs and with a central position, this home is set to be snatched up quickly so don't miss your opportunity and enquire with us today for your next inspection!
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
Arranging inspections is easy.
Simply click on the button above 'Book an inspection' or alternatively go to our website and book the inspection on this site by entering your details and choose an appointment time that suits YOU.
You will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
If no one registers for an appointment time - then that appointment may not proceed.
So DON'T MISS OUT book for an appointment today!
To apply for this property, please use the 'APPLY FOR PROPERTY' button on our website at rmaproperty.com.au
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Rental Management Australia will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Yarraville
Lifestyle in Yarraville
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Yarraville comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 487 Geelong Road, Yarraville today!