484 Mckenzie Street,
Lavington, NSW 2641
$1,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th May 2021
Rent ID: 3102449
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
STROLL TO TOWN
- 3 generous sized bedrooms with built in robes & split system to two.
- Formal lounge that can be closed off with gas heating & refrigerated aircon.
- Full bathroom with bath tub.
- Kitchen with gas stove top and electric oven. Meals area off kitchen.
- Undercover area overlooking a secure low maintenance yard with dog run.
- Single lock up garage with additional undercover storage area.
- Pets considered.
Close to schools & shopping this neat & tidy home is in a very handy location.
Submit your application now!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Lavington
Lifestyle in Lavington
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
484 Mckenzie Street, Lavington, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Lavington.