452 Teviot Road,
North Maclean, QLD 4280
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Acreage Semi Rural
Available 30th November 2020
Rent ID: 4117922
- 5 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 6 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A SLICE OF COUNTRY LIVING
Enjoy life with this 5 bedroom family home set of 2.5 acres of scenic usable land, come home to your own slice of country living. Sit back and relax, breath in the country air and enjoy the view of the property.
- Spacious kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space.
- Air-conditioned open plan living space.
- Undercover alfresco, a great space to entertain, room for the BBQ and the table and chairs.
- All bedrooms with built-in robes and there are ceiling fans to keep you cool during the warmer months.
- Separate laundry with direct access out to the line making washing days a breeze.
- Fully-fenced yard and room for the toys too.
- A 4-bay carport attached to the 2-bay shed.
Idyllically set back from the road and only a few minutes drive from Greenbank, apply today and enjoy a slice of country living.
- Tank Water only Tenant pay for delivery.
- Lease available for 6 or 12 months.
- Outside pet considered on application.
***HOW TO APPLY FOR A PROPERTY OUR PROCEDURE***
1. BEFORE booking an inspection, you MUST submit a tenancy application form. Please log on our website to complete our online form ezyAPP: https://www.solutionsproperty.com.au/home/for-rent/ezyapp/
2. Processing takes about 2 business days
3. If your application passes our checks and you are Short-Listed, we will send you an invitation via a special link to book your personal inspection.
2 Garage spaces
4 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for North Maclean
Lifestyle in North Maclean
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 5 bedroom, 1 bathroom property in North Maclean is pet-friendly and could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 452 Teviot Road, North Maclean today!