28/451 Gregory Terrace,
Spring Hill, QLD 4000
$4,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4620518
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Stunning Penthouse Terrace Apartment
With magnificent views of Victoria Parkland and mountains beyond this glorious penthouse offers the absolute best of Brisbane living.
Promising a lifestyle of complete leisure, this penthouse enjoys a coveted location, within walking distance of cafes and restaurants, entertainment precincts and reputable private schools. The perfect choice for your inner-city professional or executive family.
A residence of enormity, generous proportions include expansive entertaining terraces and a fully equipped indoor/outdoor BBQ area.
The contemporary and elegant interiors offer open plan living and a gourmet kitchen, with endless views from every aspect. The residence comprises three bedrooms, en-suite and a family bathroom, the master suite a luxurious retreat, complete with a generous and private balcony.
This property features
- Immaculate penthouse in coveted inner-city location
- Elevated position with magnificent views from the top floor of this 5 levels residence
- Spectacular outdoor living with expansive entertaining terraces
- Fully equipped outdoor barbeque area
- Open plan living and dining spaces with floor-to-ceiling glass.
- Well-appointed kitchen- Euro stainless-steel appliances
- Luxurious master suite with lavish en-suite and private balcony
- Two additional bedrooms plus family / guest bathroom
- European laundry and linen storage
- Ducted air conditioning
- Two car spaces plus storage cage in secure basement carpark
- Fully secure building with Audio Intercom system
- Partly furnished
- Within walking distance of cafs and restaurants, bus and rail services, Brisbane Showgrounds and Roma Street Parklands
- Moments from the Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital, Victoria Park Golf Complex, Fortitude Valley, James Street and Howard Smith Wharves
- Esteemed local schools include St Joseph's College, All Hallows School, Brisbane Grammar College and QUT Kelvin Grove
- Just 3-kilometers from Brisbane CBD and 12-kilometers from Brisbane Airport
BOOK INSPECTIONS ONLINE -
Click on the "Book Inspection" or "Request an Inspection" Tab under the open for inspections times - Register your details and attend the inspection of your choice!
*** By registering for an inspection you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, STILL REGISTER and as soon as times are set, you will be advised of the date & time
The terms of the General Tenancy Agreement that relate to this property including any special conditions are available at www.churchillrealestate.com.au and need to be reviewed prior to lodging an application form
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Spring Hill
Lifestyle in Spring Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
28/451 Gregory Terrace, Spring Hill, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Spring Hill.