441/23 Blackwood Street,
North Melbourne, VIC 3051
$2,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4011388
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
GREAT VALUE DOESNT LAST LONG! CROSS THE ROAD TO MELB UNI & ROYAL MELB HOSPITAL --**$380 per week**
(Please note the colour scheme advertised photos might be different the correct colour scheme is white marble colour instead of brown)
This stunning, architecturally designed 1 bedroom apartment is located in the highly sought after NORTH building right in the heart of one of Melbournes most coveted neighbourhoods.
The apartments magnificent interior design, premium fittings and fixtures and well thought out spaces are sure to take your breath away.
NORTH features very appealing natural light & dark colour schemes, floor to ceiling windows and high quality carpentry in the bedrooms. The kitchens are fitted with designer stainless steel appliances including integrated dishwasher and beautiful natural marble bench tops.
NORTH also features some of the most amazing open plan living that will impress even the most fastidious of tenants.
NORTH is located in the heart North Melbourne surrounded by some of the most compelling commercial, retail and dining areas in Melbourne. With the University of Melbourne, Royal Womans & Childrens Hospital within walking distance, this is a property that cant be beat!
Entertainment and leisure activities in the area include Lygon Street Bars & Restaurants, Royal Parks with Bike & Walking Tracks, Arts House & Victoria Market all only a short stroll.
North Melbourne really stands alone as a thriving cultural hub.
This is stylish and convenient choice for everyday living with several public transport options on offer including trams and buses at the doorstep and Windsor Station situated only a short walk from the building.
NORTH offers premium resort style shared amenity including:
- Stunning heated 20m infinity edge swimming pool surrounded by immaculate sun deck with built in shaded areas.
- Relaxing rooftop garden with BBQ area.
- Outdoor seating area complete with log burning fire place.
- Amazing gym boasting the latest machines, overlooking the stunning courtyard garden.
- Sauna/Steam Room to add to the resort feel.
- NBN ready. Offering internet speeds of up to 100Mbps.
(TENANT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL CONNECTION COSTS)
- Double glazed windows that make it so quiet, you dont realise youre right in the middle of all the action.
CALL TODAY TO VIEW, PRIVATE APPOINTMENTS WELCOME.
1form applications accepted!
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION click the BOOK INSPECTION button. Enter your details and choose the day and time that suits you.
If there are no times available, please register your details and you will be notified once an inspection time becomes available.
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not register you will not be notified of any cancellations or changes to inspection times.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for North Melbourne
Lifestyle in North Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 441/23 Blackwood Street, North Melbourne. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.