439 Marion Street,
Georges Hall, NSW 2198
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3010202
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Offering a double garage this 3 bedroom house has been recently updated with a modernized kitchen and bathroom, tiled flooring in the living areas and polished timber flooring in the bedrooms. Built in wardrobe in the main bedroom. Please note the existing air conditioner is NOT working and will NOT be repaired nor replaced. Double garage. Good backyard.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Georges Hall
Lifestyle in Georges Hall
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
439 Marion Street, Georges Hall, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Georges Hall.