436 Blackburn Road,
Glen Waverley, VIC 3150
$1,825 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th December 2020
Rent ID: 4154737
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Move into this comfortable 3 bedroom family home within easy access to public transport, freeway and shopping centres. Featuring master with ensuite, good sized lounge, updated kitchen with meals area, floor boards throughout, ducted heating, split air conditioning, single carport and lovely gardens.
* Contact Lauren today to arrange a Private Inspection *
Photo ID and COVID safe practices required at all inspections.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glen Waverley
Lifestyle in Glen Waverley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Glen Waverley? 436 Blackburn Road, Glen Waverley could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.