432/30 Macrossan Street,
Brisbane City, QLD 4000
$6,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4340078
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PRESTIGIOUS RIVER FRONT LIVING WITH RIVER AND CITY VIEWS - UNFURNISHED
A truly rare opportunity to secure a lavish, contemporary Sky Home apartment located in the Brisbane's finest riverside Admiralty Precinct. Representing prestige, style and excellence, this stunning home provide breathtaking, uninterrupted views of the Brisbane River, Story Bridge and the City.
- Huge master bedrooms with breathtaking views, massive walk-ins robe and generous ensuite
- Three spacious bedrooms, all with walk-in robes and ensuites'
- Enormous 44sqm entertainer's balcony with uninterrupted river, city and Story Bridge views
- Separate entertainment, large study room, separate bar and cellar
- Four luxury bathrooms plus powder room and storeroom
- Five secure car spaces plus three secure storage cages
- Total size 315sqm, internal 266sqm and external 49sqm on the 43rd floor
- Mesmerizing River, City and Story Bridge views from every room
Property is available unfurnished only.
Resort facilities including tennis court, swimming pools, gym and access to the riverside boardwalk to the Eagle Street Pier. Close to all amenities and prestigious schooling.
A rare find and the epitome of luxury living, this CBD apartment is the jewel of the Admiralty Precinct.
Located directly beside the Howard Smith Wharves revitalisation project, which will provide a boutique five-star hotel would be surrounded by a dining, retail and tourism precinct with a 1500sqm exhibition space which could be used for markets or concerts.
Inspections by appointment only.
PLEASE NOTE - When applying for a property you must ensure that the total rent for the property does not exceed 30% of the total household NET income.
Please also ensure that ALL information is submitted with your application so that there are no delays in processing this for you.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on "Book inspection" and follow the prompts, If inspection times are not suitable please click the ' times not suitable' button and this will notify our leasing agent who will then be able to make contact with you.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION TIME TO BE NOTIFIED OF CANCELLATION OR CHANGES.
3 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brisbane City
Lifestyle in Brisbane City
432/30 Macrossan Street, Brisbane City, a 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Brisbane City.