431 Brunswick Road,
Brunswick West, VIC 3055
Rent ID: 4149440
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful Four Bedroom Family Home with Ample Space!!
DUE TO COVID-19 LOCKDOWN, CONTACT OUR ASSOCIATES TO ORGANISE A PRIVATE INSPECTION BY TEXTING THEM DIRECTLY- Mark Hallam 0478 121 990
Extravagant from the moment you step in, this beautiful Edwardian family home may just be the one you have been looking for!
We are delighted to welcome you to this stunning residence bursting with an array of wonderful features ranging from beautiful ornate ceilings to high-quality fixtures and fittings sitting on approximately 936sqms of land giving the whole family ample space for exceptional living.
Heres what youll love:
- Open plan design with expansive lounging and dining area seamlessly flowing out to the north-facing back garden with extensive brick pavings
- Five open fireplaces (two gas-log) gives the home a warm and welcoming atmosphere
- Located on the Carlton/Parksville border with easy access to public transport, eateries, shops and parklands
But wait, theres more!
- Four bedrooms with ample space and open fireplaces in all
- Central bathroom with quality fittings
- Formal lounge area with bay window
- Family-sized kitchen with stone benchtops and plenty of storage space
- Powder room
- Internal laundry
- Air conditioning facilities
- Exquisite LED lights and polished timber floors throughout
- Full-length side driveway for multiple off-street parking facilities
Easy access to:
- Local schools in the area include: Parkville College, Brunswick North West Primary School, Flemington Primary School, and Coburg West Primary School
- All your shopping needs are covered, with Union Square Shopping Centre, Barkly Square, and DFO South Wharf closeby
- Stay well-fed with these well-reviewed eateries in your area: Duke of Grantham, Acústico, Old Man Drew, Komur, Taste of Cyprus, Cirelli&co, and Postmistress Eatery
- Breathe in nature at your nearby parklands: Gilpin Park, Royal Park, Queens Park, and Temple Park
Available 03/11/2020 for $830!
Offering an incredible family lifestyle, this beautiful home is a must-see property!
WANT TO APPLY?
Follow these easy instructions!
1. Go to https://rentals.tenapp.com.au/different/vic
2. Locate the Property you are wanting to apply for
3. Click on 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brunswick West
Lifestyle in Brunswick West
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
431 Brunswick Road, Brunswick West, a 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Brunswick West.