430/60 Cook Road,
Centennial Park, NSW 2021
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th September 2021
Rent ID: 4561172
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Well Presented and Ideally Located One Bedroom Apartment
Featuring well presented interiors and open plan living this elevated apartment has district & city skyline views from the balcony with a sun-filled northerly aspect.
Conveniently located just a short stroll to Oxford Street's abundance of cafes, restaurants, public transport and minutes walk to Centennial Park.
- Modern kitchen including plenty of counter space
- Spacious open plan living & dining that flows on to the balcony
- North facing balcony taking in district & city skyline views
- Double sized bedroom with two sets of built-in wardrobes
- En-suite bathroom with shower over bath tub
- Large undercover car space
- Moments from Oxford Street, Queen Street Village and Paddington's vibrant eateries, bars & restaurants
- Walk to buses, Centennial Park and close to beaches and the CBD
AVAILABLE: 30th September 2021
LEASE: 12 months preferred; other lease terms available subject to application
INSPECT: Please register for an inspection time. If times do not suit, please advise and we will arrange another time for you to visit the property. If property is tenanted, we must adhere to scheduled inspection times.
APPLY ONLINE BY ENTERING THIS LINK INTO YOUR BROWSER: https://t-app.com.au/balmainrealty
Please note open for inspections are subject to cancellations - please check balmainrealty.com for further updates before attending.
Balmain Realty "Real Estate Solutions for the Balmain Peninsula & Inner West"
(Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of the above information but does not constitute any representation by the landlord or agent)
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Centennial Park
Lifestyle in Centennial Park
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
430/60 Cook Road, Centennial Park, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Centennial Park.